More than thirty years ago I became a teacher in a spiritual primary school for integral education. While I was there I found out that I have an intuitive sensitivity for healing. Then and there I felt that expressing my purpose in life was to teach and do energy work and that’s what I’ve been doing ever since. I’m always inspired to learn more and on deeper levels, discovering new ways and sharing this with others. I now live in Auroville- India and have been trained in:
- Singing bowls -Hans de Back
- Aromatherapy -Dons Herfst
- Kinesiology -Hester Mellema
- Braingym -Elly Dienske
- Teacher Baby Massage -Coby de Jong
- Flower remedy therapist -Bram Zaalberg
- Healing & Reading -Soare
- Shiatsu -Yoshinoro Miyashita
- Reflexology -CSMBK
- Anatomy,Physiology,Pathology -Arcos
- The Journey -Brendon Bays
Dance, Aikido, Tai Chi and Yoga are also part of the repertoire, so stretching and breathing exercises can form part of the session.
As a teacher in primary school I am specialised in Write Dance, special needs and art classes. I was born and trained in the Netherlands.